New Zealand’s First & Only Master Sommelier Makes A Pitstop At Hilton Kuala Lumpur This Weekend
Who better to lead a master class and wine pairing dinner than Cameron Douglas, New Zealand's first and only Master Wine Sommelier? Here's your chance to pick the acclaimed wine writer's brain for tips on becoming a better taster.
His Accolades & Achievements:
- Monthly contributor to Hospitality Business & FMCG Business magazines
- Educator overseeing the Wine and Beverage Programme at AUT University, Auckland
- Consultant for the award-winning wine list at The Musket Room, New York *1 Michelin star
- Board of Directors for the Court of Master Sommeliers Americas;
- Examiner for the MS programme in the USA and Oceania.
Read wine reviews penned by Douglas here.
New Zealand Wine Pairing Menu at Graze
Confit Bottom Mushroom
Goat cheese mousse, crushed olive, rock chive
Ōhau Woven Stone, Sauvignon Blanc, Wairarapa, 2016
Butter Poached Langoustine Tail
Parsley and chervil cream, carrot caviar, baby watercress, poached radish, squid ink tulip
Vinoptima Ormond Reserve, Gewurztraminer, Gisborne, 2008
Oxtail croquette, baby spinach, onion marmalade, crispy sage
Tankersley Estate, Pinot Noir, Central Otago, 2013
Roasted Lamb Loin
Fondant potato, honey orange confit carrot, sautéed Holland peas, roasted golden beetroot,
pea puree, and rosemary jus
The Hay Paddock, Syrah, Auckland, 2009
Strawberry and Almond Bavarois
Macadamia ice cream chocolate glass tuile, fresh berries
Wooing Tree, Tickled Pink, Central Otago, 2012
The 4-course wine dinner is priced at RM350 per pax.
Graze | Level 4, Mezanine, Hilton Kuala Lumpur, 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur | Ring 03-2264 2596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot(s).