Tee-off to breathtaking mountain and sea views with The Andaman’s special golf packages
The packages include room stays and guided golf tours complete with return transfers, golf cart services, spa sessions and personalised merchandise to remember your stay by.
The Andaman is a resort known across the region as a haven of relaxed luxury, with a stay experience during any time of year heightened with personalised services backdropped against the most idyllic tropical settings of Malaysia’s famed Langkawi island. The finest appreciators of travel, dining, and a myriad of nature-inspired activities flock here without fail every year.
Avid golfers will be pleased to know that the 5-star resort also now offers one-of-a-kind golf packages for enhanced golf experiences that can be found no where else.
Introducing its Els Club Teluk Datai, re-opened just last year after a redesign by former World Number One and four times major winner of the Golf Open Championship, Ernie Els.
Previously known as the Datai Bay Golf Club, the new reinvented course features 18 holes par 72 bunkerless facilities, meandering through a 10 million year old rainforest. The turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and a bird’s eye view of the legendary sandstone peaks of the Mat Cincang Mountain range will surround you anywhere you tee off, ensuring a truly captivating golfing surrounding.
Guided golf tours are also available if you’re interested to take your golf game to the next level with professionals of PGA and LPGA qualifications. Learn to play your best game yet amidst a casual and tranquil setting while the kids may partake in a game of tennis in the nearby tennis court.
The Els Club Teluk Batai is fast being hailed as the golfer’s paradise with its top-notch terrain, unrivalled view and its ideal location, being only a mere 4 minutes’ away from the resort.
Golfers looking to make that perfect drive down the scenic fairway will delight in The Andaman’s new golf packages, the ‘A Hole in One’ and ‘A Par Five’ package. They come inclusive of room stays and guided golf tours complete with return transfers, golf cart services, a spa session to help you unwind after a full day out in the field and personalised golf merchandise for you to remember your stay by.
A HOLE IN ONE package
Starting from RM1,250 nett per room per nightfor single occupancy, or RM1,690 nett per room per night for double occupancy, this package offers:
- A 2D/1N stay with daily buffet breakfast inclusive of complimentary internet access, welcome drinks and a fruit basket upon arrival
- One-time 18-hole round of golf at Els Club Teluk Datai, inclusive of return transfers, shared golf cart with GPS, personalized engraved golf bag tag, repair tool and mineral water
- One-time 80-minute Spa Treatment at The Andaman’s award-winning V Botanical Spa
A PAR FIVE package
This package is suited for the golfer looking to enjoy the magnificent golf course for a longer period of time.
With rates starting from RM1,290 nett per room per night for single occupancy and RM1,690 nett per proom per night for double occupancy in the Deluxe Rainforest Room, a minimum stay of 5 nights is required. The package offers:
- A 6D/5N stay with daily buffet breakfast inclusive of complimentary internet access, welcome drinks upon arrival and return airport transfer
- 3 rounds of 18-hole golf at Els Club TelukDatai, inclusive of return transfer, shared golf carts with GPS, personalised engraved golf bag tag and mineral water
- One-time 80-minute spa treatment at The Andaman’s award-winning V Botanical Spa
- One-time 50-minute spa treatment at The Andaman’s award-winning V Botanical Spa
- 15% discount off additional spa treatments
Both packages are available only until 30 June 2015.
For more information or reservation enquiries, please call 04 – 959 1088 or 03 – 2717 9110. Alternately, you can email The Andaman at email@example.com or visit the official website here.
(Photos: The Andaman)
- Choose your own agenda to explore Tokyo when you stay with Palace Hotel Tokyo
- The most popular 2015 travel destination among Asians: Japan