Inside Feiping Chang & Lincoln Li's Magical Wedding In Capri
If you haven’t already heard, Hong Kong's It girl Feiping Chang tied the knot with financier Lincoln Li over the weekend in Italy, in an exquisite ceremony straight out of a fairytale. We are still swooning over all the beautiful photos on Instagram! 10 things to know about the fairytale wedding, which was also attended by Sarawakian sisters Shen-Tel Lee and Elizabeth Lee-Yong and their families.
If you haven’t already heard, Hong Kong's It girl Feiping Chang tied the knot with financier Lincoln Li over the weekend in Italy, in an exquisite ceremony straight out of a fairytale. We are still swooning over all the beautiful photos on Instagram!
Here are 10 things to know about Feiping and Lincoln's wedding day, straight from the bride herself.
1. The wedding of Hong Kong's It girl Feiping Chang and financier Lincoln Li took place in Capri, Italy. "I've always loved Capri--it's one of my favourite summer destinations. It's my happy place. It's a really beautiful and magical spot, and I always knew that one day if I were to get married, I would want to do it there," according to Feiping, the bride. (Photo: @xoxofei)
'Thank you to the amazing team led by Diana and Christian that bought this to life- you guys are truly incredible craftsmen #feiandlincoln' wrote Feiping on her Instagram post. (Photo: @xoxofei)
2. The celebration of two souls spanned three days.
"The celebration took place over the course of three days, and we wanted to have a very different vibe on each day. The welcome dinner [was at] Da Paolino, a legendary restaurant in Capri that's covered in lemon trees. The second day we took everybody out to Nerano to my favourite beach club, La Conca del Sogno. And the wedding day we were at Villa Lysis." (Photo: @angeliquemazza)
'night beautiful welcome party at @paolinolemontreescapri 🔝🍋💕 #feiandlincoln #capri W/ planning @sugokuiievents CINEMATOGRAPHY by @marcocaputofilms 🎬 ' wrote @angeliquemazza on her Instagram post. (Photo: @angeliquemazza)
3. The couple had refurbished a historic villa for the ceremony.
"The goverment has never allowed a wedding to be done [at Villa Lysis]. It took a lot of work, but we're so happy that we were able to help and refurbish this historical monument. We actually built an entire bridge to link the grounds of the villa to the rooftop." (Photo: @catchang_)
4. Everything was covered in flowers on their wedding.
"Decor-wise, it was really romantic. We covered everything in flowers. The trees there gorw very high, so it was quite difficult hanging things and covering the trees with flowers." (Photo: @shentel)
5. The party involved the locals around the villa.
According to Feiping, "The villa is really high on a cliff, and we planned a lot of little surprises along the way as people were going. We had local bands playing, and we changed some of the streets and restaurants signs along the way into our names." (Photo: @ingridchenm)
'A fairy tale happily ever after in #capri #feiandlincoln 👸🏻🤴🏻Thank you @xoxofei @lincolnli for sharing the beginning of your stunning journey with all of us 💑🌈🍋🌊🌸💥#dreamwedding#happilyeverafter #dapaolino#laconcadelsogno #villalysis ' wrote @ingridchenm on her Instagram post. (Photo: @ingridchenm)
6. There's also dessert room!
"We had a very simple three-course menu--crowd-pleasing Italian food that we knew everybody would like, accompanied by wine from the region. And then we had a dessert which was really decadent, overflowing with desserts." (Photo: @elizabethshenlyn)
7. The wedding cake for these lovely couple was made on the spot.
"It was a milefoglie, a huge, traditional Italian wedding cake with layers of fresh cream and strawbeeries that the chef actually made on the spot. He was standing in the corner at the dinner just making this cake for 45 minutes, this big, beautiful fresh cake with wild strawberries." (Photo: @bigbenyong)
8. The welcome bags were custom-made for each guest that attended the couple's matrimony.
"Every single bag was handamde, either with the guest's name hand-embriodered on the back or with a saying that we thought was cute for them or personal to their lives." (Photo: @ellyxxbean)
9. To match the romantic atmosphere of their wedding, they hired a calligrapher from Australia.
" All the menus and all the stationary were done by the same calligrapher in Australia." (Photo: benkubenku)
10. “For as long as I can remember, I always knew when the day came I would want Giamba to make my dress, because he really makes very dreamlike creations that are just above and beyond. The final dress definitely exceeded my wildest expectations—it was the biggest dress they’ve ever made.” (Photo: @giambattistavalliparis)
Plan your dream wedding on the beach or high up in the skies, right here in Malaysia.